MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #4865
country flag Ti-Anne

Ti-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
thanks veyonce

i like the 4th picture, its so funny

i am a bit stunned to see so many posters wishing nadal to withdraw from Hamburg, i know the tourney may tiring him, but he has one week to rest before RG, and he knows what he is doing, so why so many complains and worries, i used to be a negative person, but seems some posters are more negative than me
Hi mimi ! long time no see huh ?

I agree with you, Rafa and his staff know what they're doing. I've just seen him win against Igor, he didn't look too tired, even tho his game seems less inspired than it was in Rome last week (but the conditions are much different, it's cold and windy)....But he can win, and I hope he'll win ! VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOS !!!

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline View My Blog!