MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Simone Bolelli aka Superbol

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2007, 10:01 AM   #41
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simone Bolelli aka Superbol

I saw his match against Grosjean on Sunday and he was great (the first set was terrible, but the rest made up for it). I'll follow his results more closely in the future, I liked what I saw.
When he missed a BH, he missed it really badly, the ball was always landing in the bottom on the net, that was a bit shocking, lol. But this "little" problem with the BH aside ^^, he showed a good variety in his game, wasn't afraid to finish the points at the net and I was nicely surprised by his mental strength. Grosjean seemed totally in control of the match and when he broke at the beginning of the 3rd set, I asked my friend if he wanted to leave because it looked like an easy win from then on. I'm glad we stayed, the 3rd set was just great. Nice shots from both and except one poor game from Grosjean when Simone broke back, they both were playing very enjoyable tennis and put up a real fight. The most exciting match of the week-end, there was a great atmosphere, the crowd was totally into it - they got a little ovation at the end.

I'm not surprised he lost on Monday, he didn't look tired at all on Sunday, but it certainly was mentally very demanding.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote