MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2007, 07:25 AM   #210
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Luczak Likely to get Wildcard
13th of May 2007

With the French Open vastly approaching Australia's Peter Luczak is gunning for the one wildcard that is reserved for an Australian.

The French Federation of tennis and Tennis Australia have an agreement that ensures one woman and one man from Australia or France will play in the foreign slam and vice versa.

Luczak, who is currently ranked 149 in the world has won his second challenger of the year in Spain, the first coming in Morocco.

Victiorian Luczak is set to jump fellow aussie Mark Philippoussis in the rankings which will bring him to the third highest ranked Australian on the tour.

Chris Guccione and Lleyton Hewitt both of which have already secured a place in Roland Garros are the two higher countrymen of Luczak.

A decision on who will receive the wildcard will be made shortly before qualification gets underway, although Luczak's outstanding last month and a half on clay has led him to two titles, a runner up and a semifinal to his credit.
I think Luczak will get it I mean who else is going to
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote