MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Anybody who want to help writing for www.tennis.de?

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
country flag Pluto2

Pluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond reputePluto2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody who want to help writing for www.tennis.de?

Mods,

Can I let this message here for a couple of days? Then here will (hopefully ) be enough reaction

You maybe know the site www.tennisinfo.be, the biggest tennis web site in the benelux and now powered by tennisplanet.com.
We are currently building www.tennis.de, a version of tennisinfo.be, but for Germany. Would you like to cooperate (= writing articles)?
It isn't much work, for tennisinfo.be we are with a team of volunteers. If you know someone else who also wants to help (and can write in german), let us know. The volunteers also are rewarded for their work, you can get money or tennis equipment from tennisplanet.com or tickets for tennis events etc...
you want to join the team?
Mail me @ broessanders@gmail.com

grtzzz, Broes
Pluto2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote