MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grinder's Basketball Thread.

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #27
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinder's Hoops and MLB Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Do you play totals in NBA as well or just stick with sides?
I like to play totals during the regular season, but I try to stay away from it in the playoffs because you never know how the tempo of the game will be. For example, the last Golden State-Utah game, they had a 72 point first quarter with the Jazz scoring 37. Unheard for the Jazz to put up those kinds of numbers.

Another is yesterday's game with the Suns/Spurs, it was relatively low scoring considering Phoenix's high octane style. Although I think that may be attributed to Kurt Thomas starting as center. For the most part, however, I prefer going ML as I think they have the best value and the books look too much into home court advantage.