MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ¤*¤ Gaël's Videos & Audios ¤*¤

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2007, 07:52 AM   #58
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ¤*¤ Gaël's Videos & Audios ¤*¤

I just watched it and it's great! He's training with Mathieu Montcourt.
Olivier (Delaître) cracks me up, he tries so hard to find a "young way" to talk to Gael ("C'est comme à une soirée, quand tu te dis 'Ce soir, c'est bon, là, je le sens bien' - t'es sûr de rentrer tout seul").

For people who don't understand French so well, Gael explains they're focussing more on the physical part atm because he has lost much time in that regard (it's very recent, it was made one week after Monte Carlo).
Olivier means Gael is still thinking like a junior, too obsessed with the result and the ranking, instead of really working on his game.
The journalist asks him when Gael is going to start practicing his volley and he says "In 2 years. This year, the game from the baseline, next year the net approach and in 2 years the volley".

But there aren't much new informations, it's more about the ambiance, they're constantly cracking little jokes, it's fun to see.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote