MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - BMW Open

Thread: BMW Open
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2007, 10:40 PM   #10
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BMW Open

wow i didn't see this coming... i had no idea how good this other guy was getting. he's in the QF recently at monte carlo, and also QF in munich last year, so he's defending points. and of course he's a local.
Quote:
hmmm, the only reason I can think of is the money and the points?
that honestly wasn't what i was chuckling about lol.. i thought it's like london and halle, or sydney and auckland, small tournaments where for whatever reasons one field tends to be stronger than the other, no matter what they're paying. (officially). so 'lesser' players know which one to sign up to for better chances.

aww arnaud is not that bad with hindsight, lol... sign of the times, passing of the baton, whatever
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote