MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis manager game : Tennis Elbow Manager

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2007, 12:52 PM   #29
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis manager game : Tennis Elbow Manager

In the manager center you can manage other players.

Thanks FiBeR Between the two of us we discovered how to play the game.

Two days ago with the full version, I reached FO final, WImbly SF, won TMC on doubles (w/Gaudio), only on the second year.

THen my confidence started going lower and lower, two following years, didnt qualify to TMC with a better player (in skills than before).

I can now say, the fudamental skill for this game is the confidence.

Ah, always travel on first class and go to 5* hotels and travel with your coach.

If you manage more than one player, try to make them play the same tourneys so the coach is with all players all the time.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote