MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis manager game : Tennis Elbow Manager

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2007, 01:27 AM   #23
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis manager game : Tennis Elbow Manager

I just cant stop this game..with pablito (excaliburII) we've been competing all week

the first days it was who will crack first top20 (30 min later.. i did )

then he discovered about physical training ..it is VITAL totrain Body Building.. and to give some speed

did you know that when you train body building.. your backhands and forehands power increases? thats a good tip..and it is vital for 5 set matchs to have a good body...

then.. you should try to put a decent amount of top spin (just train 42 hours of it and it ll go around 35%.. thats good for it..)

dont forget to train, when you start playing matches.. on concentration and consistency..try to keep everything there up..and the rest.. the confidence grows on its on by winning matches and tourneys..

beware of effords.. always check the injury bar..and try to rest when green is taking over the bar.. if you want to get easy rest points and better a bit of the body work..try yoga

thats it.. all my tips..

its easy to win.. my secret is to start season on Belgium F1 ,and start F2.. and the couple of tourneys.. until then.. just train..

to be honest..4 weeks before taht.. i sign up for a single tournament..(singles and doubles..but just 1).. and qualy and earn some points..to check what do i need

another thing.. ALWAYS travel with coach..so you can train on the spare time that's it!

ive mastered the game!

i made QF in the AO in a 5-set match to ancic.. i think ive beaten everyone around on the easy level

I like taking the golden tour of slow courts after the AO before indian wells (viña del mar, buenos aires, costa do sauipei, davis cup in the middle.. and acapulco)

one thing.. there are a couple of players (a lot of argentinians that are kind of darker skin than what they are..another is feña gonzalez..its funny)

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote