MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News and articles about David

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #199
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and articles about David

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
From Tommy Robredo's blog on the ATP website:

Today I practiced with David Ferrer for an hour, then watched some of the Formula 1 race and i had a practice with rafa in the afternoon before to get to the hotel for a shower and a massage with ivan ( is david ferrer and myself physio for this week and hopefully for the future but now he is under exam ... jejeje).

At the moment we are following the TV show '24' with Kiefer Sutherland. a friend of mine made a present to me six months ago and it was the first edition of 24, but i didnt startto watch that till indian wells) and right now after a month, I am on the fifth season !!!

this 24 show is like an addiction to chocolate, as you start waching then you cant stop!!! even my coach watched a chapter in miami in an apparment that we rented there and after that he didnt let me watch a chapter without him. then at davis cup fernando gave the first season to David Ferrer and he got crazy about that as well..after dinner every night David was going to his own room to see it and pepo and javi piles were coming to my room. i recomend you all to watch it!!!! its so good!

Hey Tommy if Ivan doesn't pass the test/exam I'm currently available to take his place. The things I have to do for David.
Isn't love grand
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote