MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Team GB Vs '2005 Davis Cup Winners' Croatia / GB Def. Croatia 4-1

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team GB Vs '2005 Davis Cup Winners' Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
You don't think that Murray would be capable of beating Ljubicic on a slow hard or grass court? Both bad surfaces for Ljubicic, but especially on a slower court, Murray would probably be able to grind out a victory due to the longer rallies.

Yes I agree with you about Ancic/Henman. Ancic beat a much healthier and younger Tim at Wimbledon, so I doubt Tim would fair any better now...
I think any Murray-Ljubicic match is pretty much 50-50 on any surface to be honest. The slower the better for Murray I guess. I don't understand Ljubicic's failure on the grass at all though as he has the game for it.

Yeah I can't see Henman beating either of the top two Croats and that's on any surface sadly.

I think we need Murray on top form and a lot of luck. It may be that we are reliant on Murray winning three matches unless Karlovic plays and then I'd back Henman.
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote