MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy the "Hero"

Thread: Andy the "Hero"
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2004, 05:06 PM   #66
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy the "Hero"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
Maybe.... but in that case he could certainly have been calm and still talking to her lol. Maybe she wanted to stay on the phone with him because it comforted HER. I'm almost 22 as well and basically on my own and I would absolutely still want my mommy in a crisis, even though I'd most likely know what to do on my own. Andy's a mama's boy through-and-through, he just puts on a tough exterior on the court

But anyway, any article that uses phrases like "dropped like an albatross" - I'm not so sure I can take what it says 100% seriously anyway so I guess that's why I didn't read too much into the little details it described.
Deb, you are still in school and aren't supporting yourself. Big difference.

What evidence do you have that Andy is a mama's boy? I hope he's not. I mean I'm sure he loves his mother and everything, but a mama's boy? That sounds so weak.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote