MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy the "Hero"

Thread: Andy the "Hero"
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2004, 03:49 PM   #63
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy the "Hero"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90
were you near the twin towers then?
I probably live about 4 miles away from them. I had a job interview that day at 10:30am, and the subway I was going to take ran right UNDER the towers. It's one of the stations that collapsed when the towers came down. I saw the towers burning from Brooklyn and everyone was just staring in disbelief. But of course there is no precedent for such a thing, so I got on the subway anyway. We sat in the station for about 10 minutes and then the conductor came around and said that all the trains in the city had been stopped. I feel so fortunate that A) someone was wise enough to halt the trains (i'm sure no one thought the building would come down and B) I am always late
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote