MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy the "Hero"

Thread: Andy the "Hero"
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2004, 04:53 AM   #34
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy the "Hero"

lol yeah... but from what we've seen before (like when he served out the USO, etc) the really really big moments seem to make him really calm, like almost able to remove himself from the situation. He even did it a little bit in the SF against David. I guess I'm sort of the same way. One day in high school I came home and my dad had had a seizure from a medication and usually I freak out (as if you guys didn't already know that I freak out easily lol) but then I was very calm, calling 911 then my mom at work and stuff and I didn't even realize how calm I'd been til after. It's very weird. Surreal. You just sort of go through the motions and then later you are thankful that someone taught you all the right things to do.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote