MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~░~Nicolas Devilder~░~

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2007, 09:16 PM   #59
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~░~Nicolas Devilder~░~

Still can’t believe he lost... That trofeo AngelDevil was likely to be done specially for his birthday! lol

Another Italian Challenger is for the next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
the video is 25 minutes long and will take forever to download..... i'm still waiting

the direct link is this: http://www.barlettaonline.net/public/2007-03-20_1g.wmv
Thanks a lot.
And I pass. The other videos should be in the same directory I think but again I can't check/load/watch anything. On the site, the second round video links here and the quarterfinal one - here. Oh almighty Via, could you check it for the direct links again, please? If it doesn't take you too much time, of course.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote