MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Last Movie you watched, and what you thought about it?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2002, 01:35 PM   #60
aura of moya

aura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight, I went and saw Orange County.
This was a nice fun film about a guy who is a promising writer trying to get into Stanford University only to have his crazy family block his way at every turn with their stupidity and silly selfishness.
I have to say that the movie was a nice easy going film, and the lead actor was a genuine nice guy, played by newcomer, Colin Hanks. His goofy looks really made you feel for him when everything kept going wrong.
Jack Black was at his usual and extremely funny sillyest, but still hasn't reached the high level of comedy he reached in the John Cusack film, High Fidelity.

Rating *** (of 5)

Simon V