MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Scoring Thread - lets sit around and twiddle our thumbs

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2007, 01:45 AM   #133
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
, sorry if my mind is the gutter. Yeah, one can always think positively there's next time, and yeah, he didn't get bagelled so great. Its not just about winning close ones. To me this shouldn't have been close @ all. I mean what more can you ask for than 14 BP chances?

I mean, well besides the win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by embellish View Post
Exactly why is he having so much difficulty converting, I mean he was up 30/40 on most of Lopez's serves and had numerous break points but could not break. He simply can't let those go and when he has broken he needs to HOLD. ARGH!

Also I think the gutter is the best place to be

Well, I think his inability to convert is linked to a lack of confidence....I don't mind getting down in the gutter occessionally, but I,m not keen on sex there(in the gutter, that is - in fact, we should keep sex OUT of the gutter...)
inez is offline View My Blog!