MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sam Querry feeling Cheery in Miami (Federer is not that good so..)

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2007, 02:36 AM   #13
country flag DMNRS22

DMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam Querry feeling Cheery in Miami

You can do it Sam! Just don't hold anything back!

"You look at certain guys and they just know how to play tennis. Andy Murray is one of those guys."--McEnroe on Andy

"I think everything will come, you know, with time and with experience. I just need to stay focused on my tennis and on my practice and try to improve on some things which I still have to improve on and results will come."--Novak

PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE YOUNG GUNS
DMNRS22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote