MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Duck Hunt

Thread: Duck Hunt
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2007, 03:12 PM   #1927
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duck Hunt

One is always so much wiser in hindsight however I couldn't help but laugh at this old post

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
"Here's to Roddick's first and last slam". Good one TF. But saying this is Roddick's first of several grand slam titles is more likely.

And Roddick will have better results at the French Open than Pete Sampras did.

And why should Roddick stop dominating the ATP Tour at this point? The indoor season is coming and I think he'll play very well indoors and end the season #1 on the computer.

P.S. - I wish Marat Safin would come back and play great tennis so I don't have to write so much about Andy Roddick. I see Safin and Roger Federer as being Roddick's main rivals over the next couple of years. And if Safin can get healthy and return to form, a Safin-Roddick/Russia-USA rivalry would be sensational for men's tennis.
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote