MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Last Movie you watched, and what you thought about it?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2002, 11:26 AM   #55
Princess Fiona

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
O o Twin!!!! Mulholland drive is fantastic (and in a short moment of genius I understood the complete plot, but lost it again almost directly ). Have you seen Lost Highway? That movie was even better (and less understandable ).
Twiiiiiiiiiiin!! I think I'll have to see the movie about, ooooh, a squillion more times before I come close to understanding it.

I haven't seen Lost Highway but I will make an effort to check it out!! *taking notes*
Princess Fiona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote