MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - sven swinnen

Thread: sven swinnen
View Single Post

Old 03-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #1
country flag FSRteam

FSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond repute
Default sven swinnen

this guy has been climbimg the ranking at a good rythm recently! A year ago he wasn't even ranked in the top 1000. Now he is about to get to the top 500 at the age of 26. As far as I know sven is only starting now to really give a shot at the professional stage since he was studying at the university in the US till last year.

Last year he won 2 futures in mexico (1 as a qualifer!) and made 4 quarter finals (3 in mexico and 1 in israel), he also won 1 doubles and made 4 doubles finals in future events!

This year he's already reached the semi finals of a future in austria and the finals in last week's switzerland F1. Tomorrow he will play the finals again against chikhladze in switzerland F2. This year he has also already won 2 doubles finals (switzerland F1 and F2) with sadecky!

I don't know much about him and was wondering if anyone knows more in MTF?!?

Have a look at his playing activity for 2006-07!

http://www.itftennis.com/mens/player...layer=10019423
FSRteam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote