MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rock, Miami Vice, Miami CSI and Gaston seeing off the hardcourt season in Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2007, 01:41 AM   #97
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tequilia, Nachos, La Quebrada Cliff Divers, Lazing on the beach Acapulco Thread

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m SOOO happy! Gastón has been needing something like this! As he says, playing like he´s been playing, every player was difficult, and Guzmán had won his three matches in Acapulco so he was full of confidence against a devalued Gaudio.
But Gastón served well and fought each point from the second set on. I was watching a boring Dulko match on Centre Court (hoping they´d cut to Gastón´s match) and one kept hearing the clapping from the court next to it.

I know Ferrero will be difficult, but even if Gastón loses, the main thing is that he´s tasted success again and showed a good attitude during 90 minutes of the match. He won´t feel such a loser and he should face the QF in a better frame of mind.

GOOD LUCK GASTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote