MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rock, Miami Vice, Miami CSI and Gaston seeing off the hardcourt season in Miami

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #92
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tequilia, Nachos, La Quebrada Cliff Divers, Lazing on the beach Acapulco Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
I saw the 2 1/2 games of the match and Gastón looked quite concerned about Horna. He looked serious during the handshake and afterwards he stayed talking to him and asking him questions with a worried look.
Well, I'm not surprised Gaston felt that concerned about Horna. I mean, they seem to be getting on well on the tour. I mean, every time I see some shooting from Tenis Pro, and that those are together, they always seem to have a good time......I repeat it, hope it's not too serious.