MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Suggestion for FITD

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #24
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestion for FITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeroddick126 View Post
1) Amount of Tournaments Played--> I think its best if we keep it to everyone can play as many tournaments a week, because if we just leave it open to everyone then people will most likely go for the strongest event. And I dont think it would be a problem if everyone who played would play all three events right?
I don't think there is a problem at this stage leaving it open for everyone to play all tournaments in a week, but as others have mentioned there is a problem with the rankings coming from all 3 tournaments in one week if some have played all 3 and others have only played 1 or 2.

This week I didn't have time to submit a draw for Las Vegas because frankly, the RR format confuses me so much that I couldn't work it out in time.

Also if play started while I was at work and I wasn't able to submit a draw just before play started then I would not want to put in a FITD for a tournament that I'm playing TT in because there is a fair chance that it might give away my TT picks to an opponent. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking that).

Anyway, so yeah I think it should only be the points from the event that you have gone best at that counts in the rankings.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote