MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2007, 06:58 PM   #42
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

Hope you all are not too disappointed about the 1/4 final loss. Not that I’m happy with it myself but I think stability – in game and results - is the thing Nicolas needs first of all now. So sudden highs are also not so great on this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
apparently nicolas was already on a plane leaving the country when the tournament organisers found him and got him back for the quarters
Last week I saw an article about this story. I’ve liked how it is described there, and it seems to be a great article about RR in general (the only bad thing it’s in Spanish lol). Maybe someone haven’t read it before and can find it interesting too so I’ll leave a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
lol at 'centre court and so on'. i'm starting to appreciate the nerves he must be feeling. maybe that's why he ran away may not be the fault of RR misleading him!
A nice idea Well, according my source Devild felt himself not too bad playing on centre court against local guys – at least he looked like that at his match against Brzezicki. No racket throwing or misbehaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie-d View Post
Ja, jeg er fra Danmark!! ! Why is it that you can speak Danish?
Men hvorfor ikke? Hehe, vel, egentlig jeg bare snakker litt norsk – og det er hvorfor kan jeg prate litt svensk og dansk også. Jeg har aldri snakket med noen fra Danmark men jeg kjenner at dansk og norsk bokmål har mye sammen. Okej, snakkes i andre tråder

This week Devild plays in Acapulco and he has already won his first round match against Fabio Fognini and made their head-to-head records 1-2. According the scores and statistics it was a really tough match – and another more-than-3-hours one

The second round is against Chela… Well, just wish Nicolas to have a good match.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote