MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Suggestion for FITD

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2007, 08:53 AM   #19
country flag meninosantos

meninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond reputemeninosantos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestion for FITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipeMB View Post
We also must take care that, if we are going to defend the points the next year, we must be able to defend the same tournament we are playing this year.
I'll give a example and it will be better to understand:
I played Dubai, Acapulco and Las Vegas this year and make 300pts in each one.
Next year, we (may) only choose one tournament per week and i choose Las Vegas 2008 and I make 300pts. I defended my 300pts but I lost 600pts because I was unable to play in Acapulco and Dubai.
I think it would be better to, starting from some week, we only choose one tournament ALREADY DURING THIS YEAR. and then, next year in the weeks that we played three tournaments, all players must be able to play all the three tournaments.
But if we alter that thing...And put only one tournament that doesn't affect...You will play one tournament but the rest of us play too...
And ther new players will only play one tournament...
meninosantos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote