MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston's Tennis. The highs, the lows, the on court rantings etc, etc

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2007, 03:32 PM   #45
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting back on track in 2007 discussion thread (Yes, talking about Gaston's tenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
Absolutely....but I think what has made this come to this edge is the fact that he lost in a poor form right here in Buenos Aires and the crowd showed him an ugly face.....it's like a big WARNING sign in front of him...
He should not pay attention to anyone's expectations....because he's probably worried he's not showing his potential either to himself and the rest of the universe...
I agree with you GWH...he should travel to a place where he can consider his options...
I mean it's very difficult at the moment and this is the time where he needs the most support during these moments.

They say you really have to hit the lowest of the low, before rising again. Look at his Independiente mate Cañas look how he has come back and there are other examples.

Gaston is very honest and that can be a good or bad thing. If he feels shit or down he shows it and when he is happy, then he shows it. He will never be a poker player at all.

I think he should try and play in Acapulco and if that doesn't work, then skip Indian Wells and Miami and go somewhere else.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote