MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston's Tennis. The highs, the lows, the on court rantings etc, etc

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #44
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting back on track in 2007 discussion thread (Yes, talking about Gaston's tenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
He has to get his head right and then make some tough decisions, this is not something that just happened, it's been a gradual thing.
Absolutely....but I think what has made this come to this edge is the fact that he lost in a poor form right here in Buenos Aires and the crowd showed him an ugly face.....it's like a big WARNING sign in front of him...
He should not pay attention to anyone's expectations....because he's probably worried he's not showing his potential either to himself and the rest of the universe...
I agree with you GWH...he should travel to a place where he can consider his options...without other people interfering

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote