MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston's Tennis. The highs, the lows, the on court rantings etc, etc

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #41
country flag arzu8

arzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting back on track in 2007 discussion thread (Yes, talking about Gaston's tennis)

I wish there was a site or mailing address which he had access to, where we were able to show him all our support. I am sure he would appreciated and put boost his confidence. There has been so many guys which have come out of a dark phase including Gaston. Look had James Blake he thought he would never be able to play tennis again; he is now currently #6 in the world. Blake had both a physical and mental issue and like he says he had alot a support from friends and family. I just think Gaston has too much talent to let go to waste, he just has to stick in there even take some time off but not to give up.
arzu8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote