MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2007: MTF Top 10 Favourite Players of All Time Results. Federer defends 2006 title

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #128
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: MTF Top 10 Favourite Players of All Time? Federer is the 2006 champion

1. Ferrero
2. Robredo
3. Gonzalez
4. Verdasco
5. Moya
6. Nadal
7. Mirnyi
8. Chela
9. Federer
10. Garcia-Lopez

I'm sure I've forgotten many players, and that my order will change within a week or 2, but my top 3 is definetly certain

[EDIT] Since everybody else is stating why I may as well do it
Ferrero: Greatest personality, was so nice to me!!! Great player, hot as anything, has made me cry because i've been so happy he's won. Made me addicted to tennis, I could go on all day about why this guy is so great
Robredo: Seems very friendly, I love his game, one of the hottest guys in the world, again really nothing not to love!!!
Gonzo: Makes me get so involved in his matches. His game is brilliant and enthralling, very very nice person, enchanting eyes and smile. Great guy!!!
Verdasco: Sooooooooo nice!!!
Moya: Very nice person, very good game, very good looking too
Nadal: Soooo cute (not as in attractive cute, but personality cute.) Extremely talented player, very good to his fans too. And you can count how many times he picks his 'famous ass'
Mirnyi: One of the nicest players on tour
Chela: Nice, good player and he's hot!!!
Federer: Game is wayyyy too good, and he's extremely friendly. And he's a nerd, i love the way he cries all the time and is so emotional. And that smile, is there anything more cheesy?
Garcia-Lopez: So nice, though he's very shy.

Note: Though it might sound like I like players because they're good looking, thats anything but true. With the exception of Chela, I didn't like any of these players because they were good looking to begin with. I liked their game, and then them being good looking is a plus.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti

Last edited by Ferrero Forever : 02-22-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote