MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Almost Guaranteed Point - Bob and Mike's DC Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2007, 12:26 PM   #65
country flag thegreenkat

thegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond reputethegreenkat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Almost Guaranteed Point - Bob and Mike's DC Thread!

finallllllllllllllly!!!!! I got that match (from torrent, bryan-dlouhy match)! .. and yeah, it really was a boring match, muhehe .. it was boring for the first time and it was boring now as well .. I thought that I found it so "bad" because I was studiyng during a match and I didn't pay too much attention but no, it wasn't that problem, really LOL .. but I'm very happy I could have seen it again (thanks God those US moderators were pretty funny sometimes )

visit my page *kiss kiss*
thegreenkat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote