MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Laws of MTF

Thread: Laws of MTF
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2007, 07:13 AM   #280
country flag The_Nadal_effect

The_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Laws of MTF

Since everyone at MTF is busy evolving and amending the laws, would one of the admin or the wise mods plant the name of the country when my pointer points at the flag above the avatar's face. All the scroll-down reads is 'country flag'. What am I supposed to do everytime I come across new coloured lines. SEarch on the internet.
A little amendment...That is all.