MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Almost Guaranteed Point - Bob and Mike's DC Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #61
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Almost Guaranteed Point - Bob and Mike's DC Thread!

aw, well I hope you can get it soon. I'm really busy right now and making the torrents took a lot of time so thanks for understanding that I can't also take the time to figure out how to split the files and stuff.

It's not OT to talk about DC in the DC thread!

but I'm sorry you couldn't go to the tie, that sucks That's interesting that people there thought that was a risk. I guess so but when you have a team of all top 10 people and the #1 doubles team in the world McEnroe would be crazy to do anything else!

Oh and you make perfect sense, your English is fine, no worries!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote