Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis Matches Torrents - First Post Has Info II

85K views 5K replies 543 participants last post by  jes_021 
#1 · (Edited)
four love, original file is mpeg2, pal, 720x576 12000 kbits/sec

video

remember this great moment last year in cincinnati when berdych beat nadal for the first time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwV82-PrEY

:wavey:

ps : if someone has the torrent of this match, that will be great :worship:

#1,553 ·
Re: Tennis Matches Torrents - First Post Updated Re:Sladinki

i'm still trying the other things you posted. The first one seems to work alright but it has no quality settings, so it's either good (which was making like a 4 gigabyte file :eek:) or regular (which was making a very pixelly not-really-worth-it file). so I will try the 2nd one... I guess....

#1,555 ·

I've got it on my harddrive, but it's really not that good of a match. If others want it and i can figure out how to rip DVDs successfully to get good files I can maybe do it in a few days.

#1,556 ·
#1,557 ·

Sorry guys, there was no fight hahahaah

um, you know what? I already have winAVI converter.. didn't even know it :lol:

I used one of the other ones you uploaded overnight and, while it is better than what I got with AutoGK, it is still out of sync a little bit. So I am going to try one or two more things and if I don't get anything better than that I will just go with those. I feel like you can only notice the sync problems at the interviews, it seems to be close enough that it doesn't disturb the tennis viewing like it did with that first file...

It's just kind of frustrating that trying each one of these takes so many hours, I can only try one or two a day :mad:

#1,558 ·

when i have this problem of synchronisation, i use virtual dub

i save the sound in wav (file>>save wav), then, audio/wav audio and i add my wav .
then audio/compression/....
video/compression/// divx..

file > save as avi and it's good .

very simple .

#1,559 ·

hehehe :)

ok,take your time and i dont mind if the sync issues are noticable or not.I care mostly to see andy and less to hear him :p

thanks for your effort

#1,560 ·

hehehe :)

ok,take your time and i dont mind if the sync issues are noticable or not.I care mostly to see andy and less to hear him :p

thanks for your effort
I know, but I'm a perfectionist :p

Anyway, I will try one more thing. I just started it and it will take hours so I will know tomorrow. If it's not better than what I have, then I will start seeding the ones that are still a little bit out of sync but not nearly as bad as the first one. I think it will be good *enough*

#1,562 ·

San Jose 2007 SF

I Karlovic (CRO) vs (6)B Becker (GER)

avi file is 1.73 GB

running time: 1h 46 mins

TVRip from Eurosport 2 (german commentary)
Commentator: Marco Hagemann

Video: xvid 1.1.0 codec
560x416
Video Bitrate: 2190 kbps

Audio: lame MP3 codec, VBR 128 kbps

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/ha...CRO)_vs_(6)B_Becker_(GER).3621058.TPB.torrent

Plz seed for at least 1-2 days after having finished the download.

#1,577 ·

San Jose 2007 SF

I Karlovic (CRO) vs (6)B Becker (GER)

avi file is 1.73 GB

running time: 1h 46 mins

TVRip from Eurosport 2 (german commentary)
Commentator: Marco Hagemann

560x416
Video Bitrate: 2190 kbps

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/ha...CRO)_vs_(6)B_Becker_(GER).3621058.TPB.torrent

Thanks for your efforts. :wavey:
Four Love can you upload it on rapidshare or megaupload? There seems to be no seeds for this torrents file.

#1,565 ·

Does anyone have Simon vs Baghdatis or Simon vs Soderling? All the matches I have watched of him so far have been horrid so I wonder what he plays like when he's in good form. :confused:
Intelligently & calmly ;)

#1,567 ·

ok guys, the audio is not quite exactly synced up to the video. I did the best I could, and I don't think the difference is noticeable while the tennis is being placed. So here you go.

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/ha..._Andy_Roddick_vs_Tomas_Be.3621327.TPB.torrent
2007 Davis Cup First Round USA vs CZE - Andy Roddick vs Tomas Berdych

704x528
2:13 length
1.61gb
xvid codec

Complete match including previews, on-court interview after match, etc.

I may have accidentally left a commercial or two in - if so I apologize!

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/ha..._Bob_Bryan_vs_Lukas_Dlouh.3621329.TPB.torrent

2007 Davis Cup First Round USA vs CZE - Bob Bryan vs Lukas Dlouhy

704x528
1:18 length
898MB
xvid codec

Complete match including previews, on-court interviews after match, etc.

#1,573 ·

ok guys, the audio is not quite exactly synced up to the video. I did the best I could, and I don't think the difference is noticeable while the tennis is being placed. So here you go.

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/ha..._Andy_Roddick_vs_Tomas_Be.3621327.TPB.torrent
2007 Davis Cup First Round USA vs CZE - Andy Roddick vs Tomas Berdych

704x528
2:13 length
1.61gb
xvid codec

Complete match including previews, on-court interview after match, etc.

I may have accidentally left a commercial or two in - if so I apologize!

Complete match including previews, on-court interviews after match, etc.

#1,569 ·

/me :kiss: deb

#1,572 · (Edited)

I have the complete "no commentary" match and one hour of the rerun which was shown this morning with commentary. Seems that they actually showed the whole match again.

Maybe scoobs or Justmeuk recorded that commentary version and can upload it. Otherwise I'll either upload the no commentary version or the german commentary version, in case I can can get the missing games of the 2nd set (there'll be another 45 mins rerun of one of the SFs before the live coverage of the final later on. Hopefully it'll be the Roddick-Murray match again).

#1,576 ·

I have the complete "no commentary" match and one hour of the rerun which was shown this morning with commentary. Seems that they actually showed the whole match again.

Maybe scoobs or Justmeuk recorded that commentary version and can upload it. Otherwise I'll either upload the no commentary version or the german commentary version, in case I can can get the missing games of the 2nd set (there'll be another 45 mins rerun of one of the SFs before the live coverage of the final later on. Hopefully it'll be the Roddick-Murray match again).
not me.. been too busy with life to even set recordings.

#1,581 ·

San Jose 2007 SF

(3)A Murray (GBR) vs (1)A Roddick (USA)

avi file is 1.67 GB

running time: 1h 42 mins

TVRip from Eurosport 2 (no commentary)

560x416
Video Bitrate: 2200 kbps

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/ha...BR)_vs_(1)A_Roddick_(USA).3621615.TPB.torrent

#1,589 ·

San Jose 2007 SF

(3)A Murray (GBR) vs (1)A Roddick (USA)

Thanks for this one.

#1,585 ·
#1,586 ·
Re: Tennis Matches Torrents - First Post Contains Info

Nice one :D I recorded that, I am so pissed I didn't record the final though against Simon :(
I can't help you there since that match was one of those which I lost due to a HDD crash along with the 2nd set of Dubai 2006-Agassi vs Rusedski, the whole Valencia 2006-Safin vs Gaudio match and the 2nd and 3rd set of the great match Basel 2006-Federer vs Srichaphan.

I never burned them on DVD and except the Safin match never uploaded/torrented them either.

If anyone has particularly the Agassi oder Federer match, I'd appreciate it if he/she could upload it.

#1,587 ·

Thanks Four:love. I should consider buying ES 2 in the near future.

#1,588 ·

If you live in Europe and are a mens tennis fan, then you need it. ES moves more and more of their mens tourney coverage to ES 2. Dubai will amost exclusively be shown on ES 2, apart from the final for which they have an one hour tape delayed time slot on ES Int/ES Britain. WTF? We already missed parts of Federer-Nadal last year. They won't show the complete final AGAIN?? I'd rather miss a semi final than that. I suggest, ppl send Emails to ES and urge them to at least show the complete match in case it takes longer than one hour.
Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised to see the same for Queens, the 2nd big non GS/Masters Series tourney.

ES Int/ES Britain = GS and WTA
ES 2 = ATP tourneys

I got ES 2 at at time when I only had to pay once (15 Euro) for the Digital Free package in which the channel is included but I would definitely pay the 3-5 euros per month, if I had to.

#1,590 ·

If you live in Europe and are a mens tennis fan, then you need it. ES moves more and more of their mens tourney coverage to ES 2. Dubai will amost exclusively be shown on ES 2, apart from the final for which they have an one hour tape delayed time slot on ES Int/ES Britain. WTF? We already missed parts of Federer-Nadal last year. They won't show the complete final AGAIN?? I'd rather miss a semi final than that. I suggest, ppl send Emails to ES and urge them to at least show the complete match in case it takes longer than one hour.
Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised to see the same for Queens, the 2nd big non GS/Masters Series tourney.

ES Int/ES Britain = GS and WTA
ES 2 = ATP tourneys

I got ES 2 at at time when I only had to pay once (15 Euro) for the Digital Free package in which the channel is included but I would definitely pay the 3-5 euros per month, if I had to.
I think ES/ES 2 don't have the rights to show the finals live. You can watch the whole tournament (also the finals) live on the international version of DUBAI SPORT (sat. Hot Bird 13°East)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.