MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston's Tennis. The highs, the lows, the on court rantings etc, etc

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2007, 11:09 AM   #37
country flag Gaston

Gaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting back on track in 2007 discussion thread (Yes, talking about Gaston's tennis)

It's hard to see Gaston lost every match and you know he can do it better. I've been living in Switzerland so I don't see the matches and the problem he has, but I think the only thing we can do is cheer for him when possible and hope that he feel better in his life and on court. I know it is very difficult when you are down in your life to find a way out of this negative circle.

I wish Gaston goog luck on his way out of the negative Circle... and hope he will win soon some matches...
Gaston is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote