MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Swiss Davis Cup Team

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2004, 08:38 PM   #54
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

I was at Lausanne during these 3 days and after the loss in the double Roger really was disappointed because he suddenly left the court without giving any interview after the match - Yves Allegro had to answer the questions...

.. i think because they played at home they really wanted to show their best tennis and win this double - but unfortunately the luck wasn't on the swiss side at the important points... it wasn't meant to be...

In an interview in a swiss newspaper he said that he was really disappointed because he couldn't play as amazing as he wanted to!! He did mistakes at the important points and that hurts...

His reaction shows that the DC is very important to him and that he's always trying to do his best - otherwise he wouldn't react like that..