MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, you aren't the scapegoat for the loss

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 01:52 PM   #190
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, it's time to bring the Cup to Argentina

I personally have no problem with livescores I just find it not very 'comfortable', 'practical' (or whatever you want to call it) to have them in the tournaments thread. And that´s why I used IMHO ('in my humble opinion'), because I wanted to make it clear that it was my opinion. You can do whatever you want. I´m not trying to force anything here.
And I think George actually doesn´t agree with me. What I understood is that the 'It wasn't necessary at all' part was refering to create a new thread for livescores as you could have done it here.... At least that´s what I understood, but I guess I could be wrong...

EDIT: Anyway.., there´s already a livescores thread and IMHO that´s just fine.

Last edited by lau : 02-11-2007 at 02:01 PM.
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote