MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Swiss Davis Cup Team

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2004, 11:46 AM   #53
country flag lsy

lsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by misyou25
he just CANT lose. when he wins he's happy, when he loses he's angry, disappointed, nobody can talk to him. i think agassi makes it great, he's acting the same, when he loses or when he wins. of course you can be disappointed after losing, but you dont have to go hiding and crying just because you lost!
If to any extent what you said is what you witnessed, I'm glad he actually just go hide and cry by his own instead of behaving like a jerk to his opponents or take it out on the ball kids, linesman, umpires etc. On the other hand, I had seen pictures of Rogi in this DC matches, I must say I didn't even see him being so pumped up when winning his 2nd slam in AO. So I won't be surprise if he's extremely disappointed with himself for losing that double. You're almost right, he and his partner JUST CAN'T LOSE that double match.

WyverN is right too, you probably didn't watch Agassi match vs Fish lately.
lsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote