MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2007, 11:08 AM   #70
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

hm that´s really strange. but i can´t imagine he´s injured. as you mentioned yourself, playing although he´s injured would make things worse, so i can´t imagine he wouldn´t risk anything just for the doubles, esp. as the team is able to win without him, too. so let´s hope he just wants the others to get some practice with best of 5-matches.
by the way, he´s out of costa do sauipe which is strange again, but i think he might concentrate on the bigger events that are coming, the masters in miami and indian wells, so that he don´t wanna lose his power by playing "smaller" tournaments. well, i really hope we´ll get some information about his situation soon!!!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote