MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Belgian Davis Cup Team

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2004, 09:03 PM   #86
zoeziepoezie

zoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Belgian Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianGirl
I'm so happy they won!
I went to Doornik on friday and I had a wonderful day! It was a little, cosy stadium. Ollie's match was really frustrating and he was very disappointed. He didn't give autographs after his match (what I can understand). But after his shower,... he came back and sat in the crowd with his brother. They then gave autographs to the people who asked. They were very nice and down-to-earth!
We got autographs of the whole team by the way and all of them were really friendly.

Xavier's match was quite fun to watch and we were happy he won it so easy!
Afterwards we saw Christophe Rochus in the hall, he was just standing between the people who went home and was talking to some people. A friend of mine asked if we could take a picture of him with us and he was really friendly and posed with us!

I really hope we have a good draw for the barage in september and I hope we can play at home again!! Because we don't get to see our boys play live enough.
hey!
I went too on friday and on sunday! It were two wonderful days! I can't stop talking about...
Yes, i have also a signature of oli (and the whole team) and we take a pic with him!!!
On sunday we saw Kristof in the hall before the match was starting and we asked and he posed too!!! :d
Yes, they're all really friendly!!!
and yes, i hope too that in september they play again in belgium!!!
Let's hope so...
zoeziepoezie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote