MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fat John and Invisible Lawrence (Andy's Brothers Thread)

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #68
country flag Caren

Caren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fat John and Invisible Lawrence (Andy's Brothers Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R View Post
what makes me personnaly think it's totally fake are some details like the fact she says Andy's niece was in Cincy ... did anyone saw her ? on any picture ? or Lawrence ? :/
I have a copy of the final match and there is a little girl with Andy's parents so i;m guessing that was her daughter.

I don't know it seems fishy to me, but in my mind things like this make situations like that worse. I understand (if it is TRUE) that it must be incredibly difficult for her, but this will not do her children any good whatsoever.

It's a very sad situation either way. If it is true, if not then i pity the person who has made it up...that's something that is just strange and disgusting
Caren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote