MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fat John and Invisible Lawrence (Andy's Brothers Thread)

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #61
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fat John and Invisible Lawrence (Andy's Brothers Thread)

i don't see how they can close it. Just because Andy's famous doesn't mean they can close a mean blog. Maybe what she's saying is true. If so, it's very sad. JC and Annemarie are adorable kids, and no kids, no matter who they are or who their uncle is, deserve to be treated like that if it's true.

one just has to think, though, that because she references Andy SO often, she has other motives than just expressing her anger about Lawrence. If all she was trying to do was vent about Lawrence, I don't see why she'd need to call him "Andy Roddick's brother" and "Andy Roddick's niece and nephew" all the time. That's what's fishy to me.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote