MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ranking Watch

Thread: Ranking Watch
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #51
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyCañas View Post

You are so lucky being close to all those tournaments!!!

I am not a big fan of grass either, but every player who has aspirations to reach the top should play all the big tournaments.

I always preferred clay, but I never completely understood the players who skip the grass season... and I'm pretty sure that with some time Del Potro could become a good grass court player.
Yes, he is tall with a big serve. and he moves well. I think you could be right. Lots of the Argie players seem to have a mental block against it, but JM has already said he prefers harder, faster surfaces, so with some work and practice, he could do well

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote