MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ranking Watch

Thread: Ranking Watch
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2007, 12:57 PM   #44
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyCañas View Post
And after this, in the clay season (this is Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Estoril/Munich, Rome, Hamburg, Roland Garros.) he has only 36 points to defend (the equivalent of a quarterfinal in Munich).

And later, in the grass season (Halle/Queens, 's-Hertogenbosch/Nottingham and Wimbledon), he defends only 19 points.

In my opinion, Del Potro will end the year as a Top 30.
Thanks for all your hard work with the Stats here Willy. I am useless at stuff like that! I do hope JM does try to play Wimbledon and Queens this year - I am not a fan of grass, but they are the only tournaments I can get up and walk too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote