MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 09:26 AM   #194
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

When Mathieu plays a Challenger, I often annoy the people from the tournament organization via e-mail to ask for news or results.
I did it last week too since there was no website and the guy just answered and he sent me pics in better quality (although I hadn't event asked for pics)!
(Click to enlarge - Pics: Reg Caldecott)

And he is so nice, here's what he says about Mathieu in his e-mail:
"I have to say that French tennis has a very great future if you produce the kind of talented players like Mathieu. He is a very talented player but I was much impressed by his character. Mathieu is a humble and very much modest and that is a sign of a good sportsman."

Last edited by Truc : 01-31-2007 at 01:52 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote