MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Get Well Soon Coria!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2004, 09:58 PM   #12
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Get Well Soon Coria!!!

I don't think he'll miss RG, at least so far there aren't any official news about it, though at GM there's a thread saying that he "may" miss the claycourt season, but nothing is confirmed yet; so please let's not start to freak out...at least yet.

Btw.....I read somewhere else that like it's a kidney problem, it wouldn't be that serious as if he would have had some problems with his backbone and hernial discs, and well that stuff. So I think we shouldn't worry that much. I think that those stones at his kidneys can be removed with a surgery, and it's not something that dangerous or risky as something related with his backbone as most of us thought at first.

I have faith in that Guille will be back sooner than what we all expect.

Btw......Dirk, great idea, mate. I hope you can accomplish that. It would be great if Guille actually reads this thread!!!!

Last edited by Ma. Estefania : 04-07-2004 at 10:19 PM.
Ma. Estefania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote