MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jonathan 'Jonny' Marray

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2007, 11:42 PM   #22
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jonathan 'Jonny' Marray

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffsteel View Post
Jonny will kill me for telling you as he's hoping no-one listens but he is being interviewed on Radio Sheffield's Wednesday Night sport tomorrow (weds, obv.) at around 730.

If you would like to hear it, you can listen to this anywhere in the world by going to BBC Radio Sheffield's website at the appropriate time. Just enter Radio Sheffield into google and it will come up.

The interview is supposed to be 15-20 minutes long. I am going with him to record it tomorrow afternoon, and I'll let you know if Ive got a better idea exactly when it's on.

The interview is about the recent trip to India/ Australia but might also feature a bit of his past career and ambitions for the future.

Thanks for the info

I hope that he doesn't kill you

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote