MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Last Movie you watched, and what you thought about it?

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2002, 03:55 PM   #23
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

Can't even remember the last film I saw in the theatre So here are just some I've seen recently

A Walk to Remember

Probably the best movie I've ever seen in my life!! It's so good! I cried for about the last hour of the movie but it was awesome! Before I watched it I wasn't so sure it was going to be great cuz I knew what the story was about but the way it's written is wonderful and the ending was just perfect 5 stars!!

The Piano Man's Daughter

It was good, but not great! I thought the way they went back in time was confusing a little bit but overall it was a good movie! I would of like to know a little more about all the not so important characters in the story. Also it's a very, er, deep movie and I think there are a few parts that I didn't totally grasp. 4 stars!
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote