MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - a great double for esther...

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2004, 12:45 AM   #56
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a great double for esther...

Esther, because every time you see his name, you write "ewwwwww." And that is what I thought when I saw hime and chatted with his father...

One kid getting autographs is fine, but the whole brood creates far too much mayhem for me.

I skipped the tennis today since it was too rainy anyway. But I did have a BLAST at the Benneteau match (ok and since word is that DiP cut his hair, I guess I'll just have Julien's locks to adore) Met some nice people, Ollie R.'s coach, a lovely Frenchman and former player.... Julien dug it out and fought hard to win that match. ALLEZ!

Nobody practiced that was even worth my while, so no Seb sightings or Nono sightings. (given the nature of this forum, I don't think you are all Argie fans, so my pics of Gaudio and Calleri are of no interest...)

I am debating going back to watch doubles sometime next week.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote