MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gilles Elseneer

Thread: Gilles Elseneer
View Single Post

Old 01-05-2007, 07:43 AM   #2
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJuanRodriguez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gilles Elseneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
can anybody tell me what has happened to Gilles Elseneer?
i saw him play gasquet at wimbledon 2005 and was very impressed.
the other year i thought he was pushing for the top 100 and now he seems to have vanished? anyone know what he is doing?
Gilles had a terrible year with loads of injuries and sicknesses. A few months ago Gilles told in an interview that he still has the ambition to get back into the top 100, but unfortunately he isn't on the entry list for any of the tournaments in 2007 so far.

And what's more: he has an awful lot of points to defend in january and february: 107 (!) and he only has 144 at the moment.

Let's hope he still can come back, cause he really has got some game. And with his serve he can beat almost everyone at grass.

Xavier Malisse & Kristof Vliegen & Olivier Rochus

Steve Darcis - Dick Norman - Christophe Rochus

Desein - Bemelmans - Masson - Mertens - Authom - Wauters
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote